Over 90% Secured for Project Jennifer Scheme Over 90% Secured for Project Jennifer Scheme

Over 90% Secured for Project Jennifer Scheme

The developer working on the St Mowden’s Project Jennifer Scheme  in Liverpool has announced that deals have been secured for over 90% of the property, with detailed discussion also underway with other potential suitors for the remaining 10% of the scheme.

This new £150 million regeneration project is also referred to as Great Homer Street, and it is set to provide North Liverpool with improved public spaces, which will include a new supermarket, shops and new homes.

It had recently been revealed that a deal had been finalised to bring a new two-storey McDonalds restaurant with 37 car parking spaces to the site as part of the project, so the fact that nearly all of the property has been let will be music to the ears of the developers.

This new McDonalds drive-thru eatery is expected to be open by Spring 2017, and it is going to create as many as 75 full and part time jobs for the local area, which is just a small figure in terms of employment compared to how many jobs the whole project is likely to provide once it has been fully completed.

“We have now agreed deals on over 90% of the new accommodation at Great Homer Streetcommented projects director Paul Batho. “Construction of the new district centre and the new Sainsbury’s food store is underway and later this month we will be opening the link road, Jennifer Way, to the public which forms the main access to the scheme as well as connecting Scotland Road to Great Homer Street.”

More announcements are expected in 2017 in regards to the other 10% of retail space, which is being marketed by joint agents Hitchcock Wright & Partners and Colliers, so you can be expecting to hear more developments as and when they happen.

See also  Quintain Living welcomes sharers to The Robinson

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *