Whiteville Ceramics Egyptian sanitaryware. Emerging product trends show that interest in bathrooms is up 43% according to the Annual Insight Report – Bathrooms 2021, and this peak is only set to grow as stamp duty accelerates the housing market and continues to feed this increased level of expenditure.
Whiteville Ceramics, innovative Egyptian sanitaryware brand specialising in contemporary design led bathroom interiors, is primed and ready to help expand your business by giving you the edge when specifying the latest products and innovations for the contemporary British bathroom.
Dedicated to bringing innovative designer style across a range of Italian-designed sanitaryware, Whiteville Ceramics has already been welcomed by the KBB market as its portfolio is specially designed to suit every customer’s style, application and/or price point: with its in-house collection DELTA, proving most popular due to its high quality design, premium construction, durable finish and TCC (total customer cost).
Other key sanitaryware ranges include CONTINENTAL, SMART, ONDA and FURNITURE,which offer a comprehensive range of basins, WCs, bidets, furniture options and accessories for the discerning homeowner. Each collection has been conceived by a renowned international designer, all united in the pursuit of innovation, exquisite design and practical bathroom concepts for the Whiteville brand.
So what makes Whiteville Ceramics unique and how can you start benefiting from the company’s unique retail package?
· Designer: six collections, individually designed by renowned innovators David E. Michaud, Nilo Gioacchini and Luca Cimarra with DELTA designed by theWhiteville Design Lab.
· Universal: each range is designed to interplay with each other, meaning you can mix and match to suit individual project briefs or consumer demands
· Technologically advanced: reduce water usage by up to 50% with SAVER® by Whiteville Ceramics, available across all WCs. On tank models, SAVER® will save anywhere from 3 to 4.5 litres in full flush and from 2.5 to 3 litres in a small flush.
· Ergonomic: the DELTA Collection provides maximum comfort by offering an extra-wide 400mm Comfort Seat, which is 50mm wider than standard models!
· Flexible: designed to be interchangeable, WING makes it easy to create a contemporary statement in the modern bathroom without limitation. Uniting three style modes in one modular system, choose from Edgy, Smooth and Round, each with their own one-off design aesthetic.
· Distinct: the WING collection of basins and WCs can be designed with a unique wing detail, where each model is cast with the company’s iconic overhang design feature.
· Excellent hygiene standards: the rimless pan design when combined with the company’s patented VORTIX® technology, results in optimized performance with every flush. VORTIX® also reduces noise resulting in a rimless system that is functional, water saving, silent and with zero spray every use.
· Minimalist: go ‘Light’ with a thin-lip basin, which is defined by an ultra-luxe 5mm slim edge profile.
New to the UK and available now, please contact Whiteville Ceramics: t 01922 743 074| e [email protected] | w www.whitevilleceramics.co.uk | For the latest news and updates, please follow Whiteville on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn